Diploma's Final

I’ve posted this, meaning I've completed my final project and presented it in front of examiner. I'm presented it on a special day, August 1st, 2013, the same day as 22nd birthday of OPA Ganendra Giri. Although I had some rough time in this semester, Alhamdulillah, I can complete my final project before the time is up.

Since the start of internship program in the beginning of sixth semester, my schedule plan had been all messed up. Beside I must prepare for the internship program, I also must complete my final report of Ganendra Giri's recruitment program: Basic Adventure Camp XXIII – knowing I'm the head of Ganendra Giri recruitment program for 2012-2013 periods. For the result, I'm late to finish my internship program and must roughly prepare my final project concept. But thanks to Allah, I've made it through.


I had a lot of lessons in this final semester of my diploma degree. First, we must complete every task that we are responsible for. And the second is, we can't ask for a compensation of what we faced, just go and do it. Yeah! The mental state I gained from my adventure since I joined Basic Adventure Camp really saves me this time. Although it wasn't as simple as I wrote here.

I think this final project's purpose is to develop an application of my knowledge on mechanical engineering. Besides that, I've become interested in design field although my basic is production field. I also able to learn the connection between control system and mechanical field that nowadays reforming a new branch of mechatronics. It was really amazing. I found it was connected on my interest of GUNDAM anime that I favored since my child. Just for today, I must find a connection between my base in mechanical, design, control, and computer field that I'm capable of.

From here, I will compose some new project in my mind to develop my further experience. I can’t live without any work, and some project will help. I will start a new project right after I have finished my revision task and other task left after final project presentation. I believe all the lesson I've studied from my elementary school until this diploma degree is not for the day of my presentation as the narrow-minded people say. It was for my further contribution to this world.

Get ready for the next challenge, though I need some rest. Tee-he...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Lintas Jalur ITS

Jujitsu is My Way

Teknologi Internet : Perkembangan Web 2.0